Amy

Amy

badskirt
turtles

Amy
Sydney, Australia

About me...

I am full-time toymaker and lucky wife. I love the creative process and exploring new creative media. When I'm not busy making things; I enjoy pinball, tattoos and math problems.

About my square...
My square features appliqued quilting fabric and hand-embroidery using 2 strands of embroidery floss. This is my first completed embroidery piece.

The phrase on the blog is a tribute to my husband who travels with me through life's. He has taught me to slow down and enjoy each day rather than rushing to the finish. As I was creating this square, I tried to work within this philosophy of simple slow steps.

I have always liked to draw turtles.

You can find out about my creative process at my blog and the Badskirt website.

2 comments:

Jonathan said...

Great design! I really like how you used the appliqued fabric. I'm glad you didn't stick with the original embroidered outline.

Ammieloris said...

Oh, this is adorable. I love the turtle toppers! Enjoying your ride. :)