Bec

Bec

honi design
dragonfly

Bec
Sydney, Australia

About me…
I am a wife, a crafter and a blogger, a collector and a pet lover.  I live with my husband and our cat Buttons (aka Steve). I’m rarely seen without some sort of crafty project be it sewing-on-the-go or taking pictures outside in the sunshine.

About my square…
I adore flowers, dragonflies, butterflies and organic flowing patterns so I wanted my square to illustrate of these passions. I wanted to create something glittery that felt magical and that utilised many different mediums. Like most crafters I constantly have multiple projects going at any one time and I cannot stick to just one form of craft. My square displays just a few of the crafts I enjoy including embroidery, quilting and embellishing. This was one of the funnest and most challenging projects I’ve completed.    
You can see more about how the design was created here.

If you’d like to re-create my square, my design can be found here (free of charge, but remember, it’s not nice to steal other peoples work so please don’t use it for commercial purposes)

Find me…
I love new visitors so pop over to my blog. I’m a friendly person, so de-lurk yourself and leave me a comment!

5 comments:

Kylie said...

Really love this - those hexs are just fabulous + LOVE the dragonfly :) K

Caroline said...

I was watching this one on the Flickr site. I am also a fan of flowing organic patterns, so your design really captures my heart.
(You also make beautiful toys btw.)

Rubycat said...

I love your design, and the work is beautiful. It's a standout.

Jonathan said...

The dragonfly and hex quilting are wonderful!

Martha Silva said...

Interestting thoughts